Glowmedica's Retinol Overnight Anti-Aging Cream uses the stimulating qualities of Retinol to boost skin's collagen levels and provides a powerful aid in the fight against aging. Retinol is the best understood and most studied ingredient for use in cosmeceutical wrinkle reduction, and is the most important ingredient to treat and prevent skin aging. Retinol is a form of Vitamin A that when applied topically, stimulates the production of collagen in the skin. This assists in increasing elasticity and texture, as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Youth Glow contains a powerful medical grade concentration of 3% retinol to deliver results, but is rich in antioxidants and natural moisturizers to create a gentle, yet effective formula that minimizes irritation and provides a surge of moisture to the skin.
- Retinol increases collagen synthesis in the skin to improve fine lines and wrinkles
- Retinol also helps decrease collagen breakdown as a preventive feature
- Helps with the healthy regeneration of skin cells
- Delivers skin nourishing nutrients and moisturizers to maintain healthy skin
How to use:
Use nightly. Apply a thin layer to skin and allow to dry. Will hydrate as it exfoliates and revitalizes. Store in a cool place.
- Retinol is a beneficial active of Vitamin A which helps accelerate cell renewal and contains age combative anti-oxidants. Retinol treats and prevent photoaging by slowing the breakdown of collagen as well as stimulating skin cells to increase collagen synthesis. An increase in collagen fibers improves the elasticity and texture of the skin. This contributes towards a firmer, smoother and more radiant complexion associated with young and healthy skin.
- Anti-oxidants work by inhibiting free radical destruction of collagen.
- Hyaluronic Acid is added to this radiant formula for a smooth application and provides excellent moisturization for the skin. It works by absorbing water in the air and retaining it in the skin to increase elasticity and volume. Hyaluronic acid promotes collagen production as it softens and smooths the skin.
- Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil and Squalane provide antioxidant properties and is a good emollient for the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties because it can stimulate collagen production and help skin better defend itself against UV light damage.
Purified Water, Jojoba Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alpha-Tocopherol.